THE FIRST TEN LIES THEY TELL YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL
1. We are here to help you.
2. You will have time to get to your class before the bell rings.
3. The dress code will be enforced.
4. No smoking is allowed on school grounds.
5. Our football team will win the championship this year.
6. We expect more of you here.
7. Guidance counselors are always available to listen.
8. Your schedule was created with you in mind.
9. Your locker combination is private.
10. These will be the years you look back on fondly.
TEN MORE LIES THEY TELL YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL
1. You will use algebra in your adult lives.
2. Driving to school is a privilege that can be taken away.
3. Students must stay on campus during lunch.
4. The new text books will arrive any day now.
5. Colleges care more about you than your SAT scores.
6. We are enforcing the dress code.
7. We will figure out how to turn off the heat soon.
8. Our bus drivers are highly trained professionals.
9. There is nothing wrong with summer school.
10. We want to hear what you have to say.
in lit we were about to read a book on concentration camps and so my teacher told everyone to draw what came to mind when they thought of world war 2 and she thought the pictures were so good she hung them up on the wall and now i sit in front of this
i wanna be really hot to the point where i can get free concert tickets you feel me
I went from this
at first I thought it was an alternative way to hard-boil eggs… nope…
DEAR GOD. PLEASE DON’T SCROLL PAST THIS. IT MAY LOOK LIKE ANOTHER DUMB VIDEO, I THOUGHT SO TOO BUT JESUS PLEASE WATCH THIS. SO FUCKING WEIRD.
I want to know who is responsible